Anheuser-Busch InBev: Causal Analysis and Improvement for On-Time Loading (Spring 2021)
Provided insights that can be translated into data-driven operational guidelines to improve On-Time Loading and develop a feasible and cost-efficient work schedule for the workers.
- Belden (PPC): Forecasting to Improve Service Levels and Inventory Cost (Fall 2020)
- Developed a predictive model integrating a time-series model and machine learning algorithms to accurately forecast the demand and provided more efficient inventory management strategies.
- Project of the Year, 5th annual Boeing Center Symposium
- Belden: Price Optimization Model and Salesforce Analysis (Summer 2020)
- Created two pricing models using statistical algorithms to optimize selling prices for all cable products and customers under various order circumstances
- Express Scripts: Demand Forecast Modeling (Spring 2020)
- Analyzed historical dispensing and forecast data, identified root causes of forecast errors; developed a demand forecast model to improve forecast accuracy.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev: Demand Forecasting with Machine Learning (Fall 2019)
- Introduced new features to AB’s current machine learning model and tested selected features using time-series and machine learning methods to improve the accuracy of the sales forecast.
- Belden: Finite Capacity Scheduling (Fall 2018)
- Developed a new shop floor finite capacity planning process to improve on-time delivery and manage manufacturing costs from a rough SIOP process.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev: Dedicated Fleet Optimization (Fall 2017)
- Designed a simulator to evaluate and recommend the optimal fleet size, in response to transportation market dynamics and the effectiveness of current fleet deployment and utilization.
- Project of the Year, 2nd annual Boeing Center Symposium
Honors and Awards
Honorable Mention for the Best Paper, 2020 IISE Transactions Focus Issue on Design and Manufacturing (2021)
Moog Scholar, Olin Business School, WashU (2019 - 2020)
2nd Place, Regional Final of Global Student Challenge, Supply Chain Finance Community (2017)
Outstanding Graduates of Beijing (2016)
Outstanding Graduates of Peking University (2016)
“Teijin” Scholarship, Peking University (2015)
Best Conference Paper, 10th IEEE International Conference of Automation Science and Engineering (2014)
China National Scholarship, China Ministry of Education (2014)